Growth Marketing Specialist
DocSend is looking for a highly analytical Growth Marketing Specialist to create repeatable, scalable programs from concept to execution to optimization for each stage of the customer lifecycle and across channels.
As a member of our marketing team reporting directly to our VP of Marketing, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work closely with top-class SaaS marketers and impact DocSend’s top line growth.
Excited to join a growing and successful team? We’d love to chat!
What You'll Do
- Focus on the creation, execution & optimization of integrated campaigns to expand our marketing reach, drive opportunities for Sales and achieve company revenue goals
- Develop performance marketing strategies and work with agency partners to drive outcomes on a variety of channels, including paid search, display, retargeting and social
- Work with Ops & Analytics to develop the right event tagging & reporting implementation for our programs and campaigns
- Help manage creative and the creative workflow for lifecycle campaigns in partnership with Content team, design and agency partners as needed
- Support Product Marketing in the development of user segmentation to create a dynamic, segment lead lifecycle program
- Analyze campaign results and determine actionable next steps for optimizing results and enhancing the user journey
- Distill campaign results and takeaways for our leadership team
- Deploy A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift throughout the entire funnel
What You'll Need to be Successful
- 2-3 years of growth marketing experience in a demand generation role
- Proven track record of building and executing on demand generation campaigns that produce specific outcomes
- Proficiency in tracking, measuring, and reporting on the results of demand and lead generation campaigns, particularly to senior leadership
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with external agencies to drive team results
- Experience working for a fast-growing B2B SaaS software company
- Obsessive organization to manage multiple projects without compromising quality of execution
- Excellent analytical skills to interpret performance data, generate insights and translate them into strategy
- Proven expertise in Google Analytics and marketing automation tools (Hubspot), preferably in the form of certifications
- A beautiful office in the SF Financial District
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth
- Company retreats, monthly game nights
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Learning and development budget
- Paid lunches, fully stocked kitchen
Who We Are
DocSend is a tight-knit group of fiercely intelligent, driven, and fun individuals. We take pride in providing an inclusive and supportive environment designed for personal growth and organizational happiness. We make time for each other with daily lunch in the office, monthly game nights, weekly happy hours, and regular retreats.
What We Do
DocSend enables business leaders to confidently share business-critical documents and get real-time, actionable feedback. DocSend empowers growth for a wide array of leaders at BuzzFeed, Forbes, Gusto, The New York Times, Ericsson, and over 9,000 more.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce