Senior Software Engineer
We've had a proven success record of working together to deliver a world-class solution for secure document sharing and tracking. As the top-rated product in our space, DocSend keeps high-quality engineering at the core of what we do, and we’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the trajectory of product development, while ensuring we stay customer-focused. You’ll have influence on the current product, the future direction of the product, and the team.
Our current stack is a Ruby on Rails web app running on Heroku with CoffeeScript, Haml, and LESS.
ABOUT OUR ENGINEERING TEAM
DocSend engineering believes in quality, collaboration, and fun. We’ve got everything from diverse leadership to team outings. We always want to better ourselves, and as engineers, we do that by focusing on creating better solutions, better code, and a better skill set. Together, we collaborate, support, and inspire each other to grow and take ownership across the product.
Sound like your kind of place? We love to hear it. Come chat with us!
What You'll Do
- Take ownership of features end-to-end
- Research, architect, implement, and help drive innovative solutions
- Actively share knowledge and document insights to support continuous team improvement and collaboration
- Act as a mentor throughout the software development process
What You'll Need to be Successful
- Deep, detailed knowledge of Rails and Ruby (6+ years experience)
- Working knowledge of SQL/Relational databases
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- Strong CS fundamentals
- A beautiful office in the SF Financial District
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth
- Company retreats, monthly game nights
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Learning and development budget
- Paid lunches, fully stocked kitchen
Who We Are
DocSend is a tight-knit group of fiercely intelligent, driven, and fun individuals. We take pride in providing an inclusive and supportive environment designed for personal growth and organizational happiness. We make time for each other with daily lunch in the office, monthly game nights, weekly happy hours, and regular retreats.
What We Do
DocSend enables business leaders to confidently share business-critical documents and get real-time, actionable feedback. DocSend empowers growth for a wide array of leaders at BuzzFeed, Forbes, Gusto, The New York Times, and over 10,000 more.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.