Senior Python Engineer (4+ years)
Engineering – Backend /
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises make automated decisions from customer documents. We help enterprises convert unstructured documents such as invoices, bank statements, tax returns into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital, Fifthwall & others.
- Will be responsible for delivering moderately complex code solutions.
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD pipeline required.
- Should possess the ability to design, build and work with RESTful Web Services in JSON formats. (Flask preferred)
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results.
- Should follow Agile principles and processes including (but not limited to) standup meetings, sprints and retrospectives.
- Should be able to understand the business problem, identify the key challenges, formalize the problem algorithmically, and prototype solutions.
- Hire, manage and grow a team of backend engineers
- Minimum 4+ years experience working in python software development.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with Flask and NoSQL database.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of NoSQL databases with hands-on experience in at least one database system
- Basic understanding of kubernetes and cloud services GCP or AWS.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn
- Should be a Team player who can take responsibility for anything from fixing the office internet to making a sales pitch to CEO of a company. We believe in the ideology that “Buck stops with me”.
- Bangalore - WFO 3 days a week
- Nepal - WFO 3 days a week