San Francisco Bay Area /
Business Operations /
Named "The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US", Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young people to celebrate their individuality. With over two million followers on Instagram, we've become a cult favorite among DJs, celebrities and artists around the world.
Based in San Francisco, we have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, creative marketers and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We're also backed strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world's next great consumer brands. Look for our latest press mentions in Business Insider, Racked, TeenVogue, PopSugar, Elle, and more.
About the Role
Dolls Kill is looking for a proven Data Engineer to help build out, improve and maintain all sorts of data connections and ELT/ETL processes. In this important role you’ll own important data pipelines that enable real-time decision making and automated customer experiences.
- Develop automated data pipelines for the extraction, preparation, and ingestion of data
- Work with APIs and setup Webhooks to ingest live data from various partner applications
- Ensure data quality and consistency; play an active role in establishing data governance around company KPIs
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Work closely with analytics team to design, build & test end-to-end solutions
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or a related field
- 2+ years experience creating and maintaining automated data pipelines and ETLs
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience with AWS
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business processes
- Strong analytical skills to determine effective approaches to business questions
- Experience working with BI reporting tools such as Looker, Tableau or Microstrategy
- Advanced level of proficiency in SQL development
Brief cover letter required