Influencer Marketing Coordinator
San Francisco, CA /
Social Media Marketing /
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew.
Named "The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US", Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers people to celebrate their individuality. With over two million followers on Instagram, we've become a cult favorite among DJs, celebrities and artists around the world.
Based in San Francisco, we have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, creative marketers and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We're also backed strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world's next great consumer brands. Look for our latest press mentions in Business Insider, Racked, TeenVogue, PopSugar, Elle, and more.
About the Role
We are seeking an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to help us build brand awareness and drive growth through influencer partnerships. In this role you will be responsible for identifying, connecting with, nurturing and scaling relationships with prominent influencers that are authentic to the brand across all social channels ie. Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Snap and others. You’ll own the process from top to bottom including communicating with influencers, curating orders, tracking social posts and analyzing results. For this reason, we are looking for someone who possesses a combination of skills – you’re both deeply embedded in pop culture and savvy on social media; but also extremely organized, results-driven, analytical and hungry to have a direct impact on our growth.
- Conduct research to source, vet and prioritize promising influencers that are aligned with our brand(s) and reflect the trends and attitudes of our customers
- Own all influencer outreach & communications - from initial pitch to support requests - in order to seed new relationships and foster long-term collaborations
- Manage the influencer gifting process including product and sizing selection, order placements, and liaising with warehouse team to ensure timely delivery
- Activate and engage influencers in brand launches, festivals, store and other offline events
- Maintain a robust internal database of influencer relationships and provide ongoing updates to influencers
- Monitor participating influencer’s accounts to ensure follow through, source/tag UGC, and track influencer performance across identified KPIs
- Support the development of regular analytical reports on social media activity and influencer engagements
- Natural proficiency in social media, with an intuitive sense for trends, celebrities and influencers
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, customer-facing experience a plus
- A tenacious, charismatic and attention-grabbing creative thinker with the ability to get your foot in the door without being offensive or annoying
- Knowledge of the brand and its ethos, with the ability to represent Dolls Kill authentically to key clients
- Basic understanding of analytics, social listening, influencer engagement, hashtag strategies and overall social media marketing platforms
- Thrives working independently in a fast paced environment; also has a hunger for driving impactful results with a sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail and high organizational and project management skills
- 1-3 years in marketing at a lifestyle or fashion brand a strong plus