San Francisco, CA
Named "The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US", Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young women to celebrate their individuality. With over two million followers on Instagram, we've become a cult favorite among DJs, celebrities and artists around the world.
Based in San Francisco, we have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, creative marketers and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We're also backed strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world's next great consumer brands. Look for our latest press mentions in Business Insider, Racked, TeenVogue, PopSugar, Elle, and more.
About the Role
Dolls Kill is looking for a Production Assistant. This is a full time position with benefits located in San Francisco, CA. Massive potential for growth. Only serious professionals need apply. Perfect job for a forward thinking person looking to join a fast paced creative e-commerce team. The production assistant will report directly to the Dolls Kill Producer.
- Help with a variety of production-related elements, including building props and sets or labeling and organizing merchandise in conjunction with our creative needs and cross functional teams.
- Develop a familiarity for our products in organizing merchandise, props and grip equipment for our photo shoots.
- Work with Producers and Creative teams on a daily/weekly basis to review details of merchandise, prop and shoot schedules
- Continually use your great communication skills to work with cross functional teams across all brands
- Consistently reflect a professional demeanor with creative team, and merchants,
- Load and unload merchandise, props, and equipment between studio/photo location
- Drive a truck or van (requires no special license) to multiple destinations
- Perform additional duties and errands as assigned by photo and creative team
- Travel occasionally with photo team to on location photo shoots
- You are detail oriented with a passion for efficiency and getting things done.
- You are able to balance and prioritize multiple tasks at once.
- You are able to follow direction and deal with sudden changes in direction with a positive attitude.
- You love working in a fast passed, ever changing environment
- You have an interest in photo production and a desire to learn with some of the best creatives in the industry
Technical Competencies Required
- High school diploma required.
- 1-2 years related experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience driving and maneuvering 18-foot truck (No special license needed).
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds unassisted.