New York, New York
Domio is a lodging and hospitality brand powered by tech, design, and quality service. We offer hand-selected, thoughtfully designed homes for a delightful stay. We are looking for an Office Manager for our office space headquartered in NYC, who will help our team manage office administration tasks. The ideal candidate will be capable of maintaining organizational efficiency and communication for fluid day-to-day operations.
At Domio You Will:
- Ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency in the office and be the first point of contact for building management
- Develop office communication protocols and streamline administrative procedures
- Direct maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, cleaning, and errands
- Manage relationships with service providers and vendors
- Coordinate with HR to oversee office policies
- Greet visitors hospitably and ensure communication with the visitors’ host
- Maintain office inventory, conference rooms, iPads, and consistent upkeep of other office amenities such as the dishwasher, coffee machine, toiletries, refrigerator, etc.
- Assist with organizing company events that promote the company culture and interdepartmental interaction
- Assist with the new hire on-boarding process
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of experience in administrative or office management
- Strong organization, communication, and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt, multitask, problem solve, and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative management practices and procedures
- Inclination to take initiative
- Proficiency in MS Office and scheduling tools
Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. We are revolutionizing the travel experience by creating a curated, end-to-end consumer experience - delighting our customers is in our DNA. Our mission is to connect the world through travel.
We are looking for innovative, bright, and talented professionals to join us in changing the real estate, hospitality, and travel industries. We have a fast-paced, exciting culture and a growth mindset.
• Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
• Travel credit per year to stay in Domio properties
• Learning and education budget, free books, and classes
• Fitness stipend
• Team events and offsites
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Competitive salary
• Catered lunches every Friday
• Dog friendly office