Real Estate Lease Coordinator
New York, New York
At Domio, we’re building a technology-powered residential and hospitality brand startup backed by top VCs. We have properties in many markets across the country and are growing fast. We’re now looking to add a Real Estate Lease Coordinator to our growing team. This is the first lease coordinator role for the company and will have opportunity to build and shape the processes for a scaling company.
Our real estate portfolio will be growing at a very fast pace and we’re looking for someone to come in and create structure and organization for the management of our leases. An entrepreneurial spirit is critical for this role. The right candidate must be willing to get their hands dirty and be comfortable with changing priorities. You enjoy creative and critical thinking approaches to problem solving. The role will involve implementing new processes, managing a growing volume of daily transactions, and working very closely with the Finance, Real Estate, and Legal teams.
At Domio You Will:
- Support the Finance and Real Estate teams with daily lease operations
- Implement and control the lease database system
- Abstract and record key components of all lease terms in the database
- Review, approve, and ensure all rent payments are paid on time
- Manage all lease and real estate document communications (payment invoices, commissions, termination notices, rent adjustments, etc.)
- Maintain a high-level of organization for a rapidly growth portfolio of real estate assets
- Assist in researching and obtaining, or renewing, short term rental permits and occupancy tax requirements in all markets
Who You Are:
- • 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in project management and/or process creation is a plus
- Must have clear communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented
- Solid time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Rapidly adaptable to new software and technology
Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. We are revolutionizing the travel experience by creating a curated, end-to-end consumer experience - delighting our customers is in our DNA. Our mission is to connect the world through travel.
We are looking for innovative, bright, and talented professionals to join us in changing the real estate, hospitality, and travel industries. We have a fast-paced, exciting culture and a growth mindset.
• Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
• Travel credit per year to stay in Domio properties
• Learning and education budget, free books, and classes
• Fitness stipend
• Team events and offsites
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Competitive salary
• Catered lunches every Friday
• Dog friendly office