Operations Attendant / Runner (Chicago)
Domio is a place for movers, shakers, and creators to stay and relax in vibrant, quality accommodations at a fraction of traditional furnished housing and hotel prices.
We are looking for an Operations Attendant to assist in day-to-day operations to prepare units for guest arrival in the Chicago area, as well as respond to guest requests / issues during their stay. As this position responds to guests as needed, each day is a new adventure!
At Domio You Will:
- Collaborate with our Head of Operations, Housekeeping Manager and third-party partners to build efficient and accurate operational processes
- Proactively inspect unit inventory and deliver supplies to ensure a consistent guest experience
- Assist with processing incoming/outgoing laundry
- Manage linen inventory
- Respond and meet guests when needed, ensuring they have a delightful experience
- Follow through with delight tasks, such as delivering extra items to guests mid stay, troubleshooting systems and appliances, housekeeping cleaning and maintenance requests
Who You Are:
- Hospitality background preferred
- Delightful outgoing personality- loves people
- Able to climb stairs, lift up to 50 lbs, and walk long distances
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to solve problems independently
Who We Are:
If you have a passion for travel & hospitality, you’ve come to the right place! Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. Delighting our customers is in our DNA and we’re upping the ante on group travel with curated, end-to-end consumer experiences. Excited yet? Keep on reading.
Our Vibe at Domio:
We’re all about the hustle AND having fun. The Domio culture embraces innovative, bright, and talented professionals eager to make their mark on these ever-changing industries.