Night Auditor (New Orleans)
New Orleans, Louisiana
We are currently looking for a Night Auditor to join our team. As a Night Auditor, you’ll be responsible for providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
We’re a technology-powered residential and hospitality brand, which means our primary focus is to provide our guests with a delightful experience. Domio takes the mystery out of vacation rentals by offering only our own portfolio of hand-selected properties, meticulously maintained and amply appointed for comfort and style.
The hours will be from 11:00PM to 7:00AM.
At Domio You Will:
- Check guests in and out of the hotel in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner
- Ensure that special requests are noted and fulfilled
- Communicate with all departments regarding in house VIPs and any special requests/needs
- Promote and sell special hotel programs, special rate packages, and upgrades when appropriate
- Interact with hotel associates in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner and assist guests with any questions, directions, etc.
- Manage and resolve all guest complaints and compliments in a professional and courteous manner, using effective conflict resolution processes
- Listen and respond to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events
- Audit all charges and postings and correct work as necessary
- Reconcile daily activity and close all accounts in preparation for the new business day
- Process, format, and distribute daily reports
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills
- Pleasant telephone demeanor
- Positive, upbeat personality
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner
- Must have an operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
- Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends