Overnight Guest Experience Specialist
If you have a passion for travel & hospitality, you’ve come to the right place! Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. Delighting our customers is in our DNA and we’re upping the ante on group travel with curated, end-to-end consumer experiences. We’re all about the hustle AND having fun. The Domio culture embraces innovative, bright, and talented professionals eager to make their mark on these ever-changing industries. Excited yet? Keep on reading.
What We're Looking for:
This is a Miami-based position, we are not accepting remote applicants.
Our company is searching for a Guest Experience Specialist to work an overnight schedule (from 11pm-7am EST). We are looking for customer focused problem solvers to help us with tenant inquiries, reservation requests, troubleshooting issues, and to assist in improving our tenant / guest experiences.
We’re a technology-powered residential and hospitality brand, which means our primary focus is to provide our clients with an incredible experience. To do so, we need someone to assist with our hospitality, maintenance, housekeeping, and service infrastructure.
At Domio You Will:
- Take initiative to implement new ideas that will benefit Domio and our clients in the future
- Analyze feedback and work with the team to improve services
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve client issues in a timely and positive manner
- Coordinate with our various teams to resolve issues on the ground and provide ongoing updates to clients
- Learn about the pillars of hospitality
- Deliver a world-class hospitality experience in our properties, making our guests come back time after time
- Work with our Operations team to find scalable solutions that improve quality, operational efficiency, and client satisfaction
Who You Are:
- Must be able to work flexible hours, nights and weekends required
- Based in New York City
- Must be a team player
- Effectively manage multiple projects and timelines
- Excellent communicator and comfortable speaking with people over the phone and via email
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Creative, responsive, and adaptive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
- Prior property management or hospitality experience a plus
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more
• Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
• Travel discount when booking Domio properties
• Learning & education budget, free books, and classes
• Fitness stipend
• Team bonding and offsite events
• Dog-friendly office
Domio is an equal opportunity employer!