Regional Head of Operations (Chicago)
The Head of Operations (Chicago) position is one of the most challenging and impactful roles at Domio. The role bears tremendous responsibility, and it is a rare individual that possesses the diverse mix of skills and experiences required to fill the role.
To be a great HOO, you must be a master of operations and hospitality, working on delivering an incredible hospitality experience to our guests consistently. You must be a hands-on, results-oriented person and be excited about the idea of what we’re building at Domio. You care deeply about the smallest details because you understand that’s a big part of hospitality - the little things matter!
We’re a technology-powered hospitality brand, which means our primary focus is to provide our guests with an incredible experience. To do so, we need someone in the city responsible for managing our hospitality, maintenance, housekeeping, and service infrastructure.
At Domio You Will:
- Onboard new locations while working closely with interior designers, property owners, and our account management team out of our Global HQ in New York City
- Collaborate with senior leadership to implement effective and efficient processes and procedures
- Deliver a delightful hospitality experience in the city, ensuring our guests come back time after time
- Manage all housekeeping, maintenance, and inventory control operations in the city, ensuring a consistent result
- Roll out and maintain operational and in-unit Domio standards
- Monitor costs to ensure spending is within budget guidelines and target KPIs
- Meet and exceed guest review and NPS goals set for the city
- Hire, train, mentor, and track the progress of the ops team
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of Hotel Operations and/Housekeeping Management experience or Operations equivalent
- Must be an effective leader with proven results
- Effectively manage multiple projects and timelines
- Excellent communicator and comfortable speaking with people over the phone and via email
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Creative, responsive, and adaptive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
Domio is a hospitality brand that seamlessly blends the consistency, programming, and lifestyle of a global hotel brand into the vibrancy of the alternative lodging space.
We came together from across the tech, real estate, and hospitality industries to create an elevated travel experience that inspires exploration without sacrificing comfort.
We are looking for innovative, bright, and talented professionals to join us in changing the real estate, hospitality, and travel industries. We have a fast-paced and exciting culture, unlimited time off, and a growth mindset. Our proven business model is backed by ultra-affluent investors and hotel owners. Contact us now to explore and discover opportunities, and unlock your career.
• Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
• Travel credit per year to stay in Domio properties
• Learning and education budget, free books, and classes
• Fitness stipend
• Team events and offsites
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Competitive salary
• Catered lunches every Friday
• Dog friendly office