Night / Weekend Guest Experience Specialist
New York, New York
Our company is searching for a Guest Experience Specialist to work nights and weekends remotely. We are looking for customer focused problem solvers to help us with tenant inquiries, reservation requests, troubleshooting issues, and to assist in improving our tenant / guest experiences.
We’re a technology-powered residential and hospitality brand, which means our primary focus is to provide our clients with an incredible experience. To do so, we need someone to assist with our hospitality, maintenance, housekeeping, and service infrastructure.
At Domio You Will:
- Take initiative to implement new ideas that will benefit Domio and our clients in the future
- Analyze feedback and work with the team to improve services
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve client issues in a timely and positive manner
- Coordinate with our various teams to resolve issues on the ground and provide ongoing updates to clients
- Learn about the pillars of hospitality
- Deliver a world-class hospitality experience in our properties, making our guests come back time after time
- Work with our Operations team to find scalable solutions that improve quality, operational efficiency, and client satisfaction
Who You Are:
- Based in New York City
- Must be a team player
- Effectively manage multiple projects and timelines
- Excellent communicator and comfortable speaking with people over the phone and via email
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Creative, responsive, and adaptive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
- Prior property management or hospitality experience a plus
Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. We are revolutionizing the travel experience by creating a curated, end-to-end consumer experience - delighting our customers is in our DNA. Our mission is to connect the world through travel.
We are looking for innovative, bright, and talented professionals to join us in changing the real estate, hospitality, and travel industries. We have a fast-paced, exciting culture and a growth mindset.
• Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
• Travel credit per year to stay in Domio properties
• Learning and education budget, free books, and classes
• Fitness stipend
• Team events and offsites
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Competitive salary
• Catered lunches every Friday
• Dog friendly office