Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) - IN
Clinical – Nurse Practitioners /
Our mission is simple: to make high-quality ADHD healthcare accessible and affordable for all. Currently in 11+ states and growing rapidly nationwide, Done. is a leader in direct-to-consumer psychiatric telehealthcare as featured on Arianna Huffington’s ThriveGlobal and represented by star investors such as NFL legend Joe Montana.
We believe achieving mental clarity and optimal productivity in a post-COVID-19 world shouldn’t be a hassle or luxury, but obtainable within a few clicks on any mobile device.
Flexible and Sustainable Work Schedule: Manage your own schedule; at times weekend or off-hours may be needed. Our clinicians manage patients online, allowing the autonomy to set their own schedules. We value happy team members and a sustainable, balanced career.
Dedicated Clinical Admin Team Just for You: We help you take care of patient scheduling, patient management, pharmacy communications and all other administration work. Our dedicated care team will help you focus your time on the most important thing - providing care to the patients.
Comfortable & Fun Remote Work Environment: Work from anywhere you like alongside our enthusiastic, tight-knit team of medical doctors, other clinicians, engineers, and care team staff.
On-site Training: Get medical help and advice for complex patient cases from our expert psychiatrists and mental health clinicians.
Disrupting Mental Healthcare: A healthy mind can be life-changing, but for 1 in 5 Americans, it’s not easy or affordable to see a psychiatrist. Done. is disrupting the traditional mental healthcare industry, using our web-based technology to bring personalized attention to hundreds of thousands of people around the world at an incredibly affordable price point. Join us to be part of this telehealth innovation.
Full-time Hiring Option: After working with us for a while, you will have the opportunity to convert to full-time hours and earn additional compensation and benefits.
Malpractice liability insurance policy
What We're Looking For
- Excitement and passion about Done.’s vision; recognition of the impact on the healthcare industry
- Comfort working independently as well as with the Done. team
- Comfort operating in a fast-moving, high-growth environment
What You'll Do
- Video, message and in-person patient consults
- Manage your patient’s medication regimens you prescribe
What You'll Need
- Willingness to put patients first
- At least 1 year of clinical experience with ADHD patients
- Valid PMHNP license in one or more states
- Valid DEA license
- Malpractice Insurance: The practitioner must have malpractice insurance and have no active legal disputes or investigations against their license
- Working with a collaborating physician: The practitioner is required to already be working with a collaborating physician to support their practice if their state requires (No need for independent practice states)
- Proficiency with word processing and computer skills; comfortable adapting to new software and workflow updates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Click Apply Below
Want to be fast-tracked? Try out our easy video application process here