New York /
Clinical – Therapist /
Done. is the nation's largest hybrid psychiatric care platform specializing in the treatment of low acuity mental health conditions with a primary focus on ADHD, for now. Our mission is to empower everyone to reach their fullest potential.
We are looking for a licensed therapist who wants to support our mission in improving access to long term mental healthcare! We are expanding Done’s service to include video therapy sessions along with medication management and are looking for high quality therapists to join our team and help drive our mission of providing high-quality, accessible care to patients.
Done’s has built a revolutionary psychiatric care platform through innovative automation and best-in-class clinical processes that help patients and clinicians to achieve better clinical outcomes and automation of clinical processes, responsible data collection and calculation, and follow-ups assist clinicians in driving better clinical outcomes. By combining 150+ in-person offices along with trusted clinical partnerships and ongoing virtual care, Done is able to meet patients whenever and wherever they are to deliver holistic world-class psychiatric care nationwide.
This role may be a fit for you if multiple of the following apply to you:
- You are passionate about increasing access to quality mental health care
- You are skillful and provide outcome-focused care
- You have an innate ability to create awareness as you build relationships
- You are comfortable working in a telemedicine environment and navigating multiple systems as you document notes
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguous environments and iteratively improving processes
- Licensed Therapist in NY (LPC, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or a relevant field
- Bonus if you have a license in multiple states
- Empathetic and intuitive listening
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Advanced proficiency using a computer and the ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly
- Passion for our mission of improving access to high-quality care for anxiety & depression
- You have worked collaboratively with doctors who are managing your clients' medication for ADHD, anxiety and depression, in tandem to therapy you are providing
- You are entrepreneurial and have experience working at startups Preferred
What to Expect:
- Flexible and Sustainable Work Schedule: Manage your own schedule. Our providers have the autonomy to set their own schedules. We value happy team members and a sustainable, balanced career.
- Dedicated Clinical Admin Team Just for You: We help you take care of patient scheduling, patient management, pharmacy communications, and all other administrative work. * Our dedicated care team will help you focus your time on the most important thing - providing care to the patients.
- Clinical Decision Support: Consult with other experienced psychiatrists and mental health clinicians on patient cases.
- Disrupting Mental Healthcare: A healthy mind can be life-changing, but for 1 in 5 Americans, it can be challenging or unaffordable to see a psychiatrist. Done is disrupting the traditional mental healthcare industry, using our web-based technology to bring personalized care to thousands of people at an affordable price
- Comfortable & Fun Remote Work Environment: Work from anywhere you like alongside our enthusiastic and knowledgeable team of medical doctors, nurse practitioners, and care team staff.
Why Done? Done. is a global company, with team members spanning across 8 different time zones. We are a diverse team of individuals with backgrounds that reach across multiple industries, walks of life and perspectives working to build the strongest offerings for patients. We live by a patient-first mentality, and make every decision focusing on patients. As a remote-first company, we are focused on ensuring our team members can be successful working from where they feel most comfortable.
Done. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.