Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)- Hybrid
Kailua, HI /
Clinical – Nurse Practitioners /
Contract-1099 or Full-Time
Done. is the nation's largest hybrid psychiatric care platform specializing in the treatment of low acuity mental health conditions with a primary focus on ADHD, for now. Our mission is to empower everyone to reach their fullest potential.
Done’s has built a revolutionary psychiatric care platform through innovative automation and best-in-class clinical processes that help patients and clinicians to achieve better clinical outcomes and automation of clinical processes, responsible data collection and calculation, and follow-ups assist clinicians in driving better clinical outcomes. By combining 150+ in-person offices along with trusted clinical partnerships and ongoing virtual care, Done is able to meet patients whenever and wherever they are to deliver holistic world-class psychiatric care nationwide.
What to Expect:
- Flexible and Sustainable Work Schedule: Manage your own schedule; at times weekend or off-hours may be needed. Our clinicians manage patients online, allowing the autonomy to set their own schedules. We value happy team members and a sustainable, balanced career.
- Dedicated Clinical Admin Team Just for You: We help you take care of patient scheduling, patient management, pharmacy communications and all other administration work. Our dedicated care team will help you focus your time on the most important thing - providing care to the patients.
- Comfortable & Fun Remote Work Environment: Work from anywhere you like alongside our enthusiastic, tight-knit team of medical doctors, other clinicians, engineers, and care team staff.
- On-site Training: Get medical help and advice for complex patient cases from our expert psychiatrists and mental health clinicians.
- Disrupting Mental Healthcare: A healthy mind can be life-changing, but for 1 in 5 Americans, it’s not easy or affordable to see a psychiatrist. Done. is disrupting the traditional mental healthcare industry, using our web-based technology to bring personalized attention to hundreds of thousands of people around the world at an incredibly affordable price point. Join us to be part of this tele-health innovation.
- Full-time Hiring Option: After working with us for a while, you will have the opportunity to convert to full-time hours and earn additional compensation and benefits.
- Malpractice liability insurance policy
What we are looking for:
- Excitement and passion about Done’s vision; recognition of the impact on the healthcare industry
- Comfort working independently as well as with the Done team
- Comfort operating in a fast-moving, high-growth environment
- Experience diagnosing and treating patients with ADHD
- Comfort with providing care through hybrid means (in-person consultations, remote follow-ups)
What you'll do:
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations
- Manage your patient’s medication regimens you prescribe and adjust medication and dosages as needed
- Respond to EHR messages, refill requests, and conduct occasional remote follow-up appointments with your patient panel
What you will need:
- Willingness to put patients first
- Valid PMHNP license in one or more states
- Valid DEA license
- Working with a collaborating physician: The practitioner is required to already be working with a collaborating physician to support their practice if their state requires (No need for independent practice states). If you do not have a collaborating physician, we may be able to help you find one.
- Proficiency with word processing and computer skills; comfortable adapting to new software and workflow updates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$0 - $250,000 a year
Done. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.