Inbound Sales Account Manager (Remote)
New York, New York
What we're looking for
doola is seeking a compassionate, driven, and hungry individual to jumpstart our sales and growth. We don't take phenomenal sales and growth for granted: it's core to the success of our company, brand, and product development. In this role, you'll partner with our CEO and sales managers to support entrepreneurs all over the world and build our company right here at home. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact and help launch our customers, our company, and your career. For the right candidate, the sky is the limit.
What you will do
- Nurture and land inbound leads. Our primary source of inbound leads is an Intercom chat which we integrate across various other messaging channels such as email, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, and more. We have 100s of entrepreneurs messaging us each week, looking for our help to launch their US business.
- Delight the customer from the start - there's not a problem you can't solve and an expectation you can't exceed.
- Be the voice of the company across multiple platforms (chat, email, social media, etc.)
- Help the team to develop outbound tools to generate sales and resolve prospect questions before they need to ask.
- Eventually, we expect you to talk to customers live. 100s of entrepreneurs schedule consultation calls with us each week. People need what we’re building, but sometimes, they need to chat with a human before taking the big step of launching their US company.
- Be the voice of the customer in internal meetings to drive product development and highlight success stories for content development. We only build products to solve customer problems; you will have an important voice at the table.
- Document and analyze your interactions to help us learn from our customers and make the most of our service.
- Additional projects as they arise, in line with how you are looking to grow in your career!
Who you are
- 1-5 years experience in a client-facing role, with a track record of success in sales and experience with inbound engagement.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- A hunger to create and improve systems, and a flexible, humble, and curious mindset.
- Strong organizational skills and self-sufficiency - you can balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Interest and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience with Intercom (or similar) and native English fluency.
doola is building the OS for the next generation of online businesses. Formation. Legal Docs. EIN. US Address. Bank Account. Payments. Taxes. Website. US Phone Number. $1000s in Software Perks. And More. We handle the operational details. You grow your business. From start to six figures+ in revenue, we're with our companies for the long term.
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human entrepreneurship and democratize access to wealth creation by empowering anyone in the world to turn their dream idea into their dream US business.
We're seeing some exciting growth right now. Our product resonates strongly with customers worldwide, and we have worked with entrepreneurs on every continent (except Antarctica, yet!). We're backed by some of the top investors in the world, including Nexus Venture Partners, Harvard Management Company, Y Combinator, and HustleFund, and you'll be an early member of our rapidly growing company. We know we're only scratching the surface of what's possible in terms of the value we know we can provide.
Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at doola.
doola is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. doola considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. doola is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for talented individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.