North Bergen, NJ /
About this role:
We are seeking awesome humans to join the fulfillment team at our North Bergen, New Jersey warehouse. Both full-time and part-time positions are currently available.
You’ll play an important role in Dopple’s customer and vendor experience, with responsibilities that include picking, packing, and shipping customer orders; processing returns; and organizing merchandise and incoming inventory. Our ideal candidates are efficient and highly organized, take pride in fulfilling orders quickly and without errors, and passionate about kids’ fashion and delighting our customers. Please note that warehouse roles at Dopple are all day-time (no overnight shifts!) with only limited weekend work required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform general warehouse service duties including picking, packing, shipping, receiving, storage, scanning, ticketing and labeling of merchandise
- Ensure the correct pieces are allocated to each order
- Meet (and exceed) quality, delivery, and order fulfillment targets
- Inspect garments to ensure quality and verify all tags are attached and correct
- Properly process damaged merchandise
- Accurate receiving, storage and shipping of apparel and accessories, meeting company standards for safety, security, and productivity
- Perform stocktakes, monitor price changes and rectify any discrepancies
- Follow company policy and procedure in inventory processing and management
- Assist in filling other general warehouse functions and special projects as assigned by leadership
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in similar warehouse roles
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write and take direction in English
- Proficient with basic technology
- Strong initiative and self-driven, ability to multi-task and maintain organization
- Prior experience working in a team environment and independently
- Previous fashion experience is a plus - especially in retail and/or e-commerce fulfillment
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience (+ possible eligibility for overtime)
- Weekly pay schedule (paid 4x per month)
- No overnight shifts
- Opportunity for career growth
- Team members are eligible for a strong benefits package after 30 day review period, including:
- Company-subsidized health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Dopple is reimagining kids’ retail, creating the most joyful shopping experience for parents! We are the premier children's clothing subscription service, offering the world's coolest kids styles in a convenient try-on-at-home model. Parents simply tell Dopple what they want and need via a short quiz and Dopple does the rest, curating a unique “Drop” of the coolest kids’ clothing and accessories selected for each customer’s budget, style and size.
Our team is passionate about leveraging data, customer feedback and our incredible selection of the world’s best childrenswear brands to curate and deliver personalized styles at amazing prices.
We are a close-knit team of hardworking, creative builders and problem solvers in San Francisco, California; New York, NY; North Bergen, New Jersey and distributed around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.