North Bergen, NJ or New York, NY /
About this role:
We are seeking individuals who have an eye for style and a passion for tiny fashion to join the Dopple family in creating the most joyful and helpful shopping experience for parents and kids.
We’re an all hands on deck team looking for someone who's not afraid to roll up their sleeves and help on all things styling. This is the perfect role for a problem-solver who’s obsessed with fashion, interested in technology and thrives in fast-paced environments. You’ll be curating the perfect outfits for the most stylish kiddos around, and won’t stop until you’ve gone above and beyond to delight our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Use data and qualitative input from parents to curate stylish outfits for little people (and their parents)
- Utilize Dopple's proprietary curation tool and third party software (Shopify, Intercom)
- Proactively problem solve with creativity and scrappiness
- Communicate with customers via email
- Assist the marketing, operations and fulfillment team with projects as needed
The ideal candidate will exceed the following requirements:
- BA degree or equivalent work experience (prior start-up experience a plus)
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in fashion/retail/eCommerce
- Tech-literate and well-versed in eCommerce and business software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who loves to work with others and has demonstrated exemplary interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills, with high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Optimistic, resourceful and curious learner who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility (during and after COVID-19)
- Free Dopple subscription and significant employee discounts
- Learning and development programs, including education reimbursement
Dopple is reimagining kids’ retail, creating the most joyful shopping experience for parents! We are the premier children's clothing subscription service, offering the world's coolest kids styles in a convenient try-on-at-home model. Parents simply tell Dopple what they want and need via a short quiz and Dopple does the rest, curating a unique “Drop” of the coolest kids’ clothing and accessories selected for each customer’s budget, style and size.
Our team is passionate about leveraging data, customer feedback and our incredible selection of the world’s best childrenswear brands to curate and deliver personalized styles at amazing prices.
We are a close-knit team of hardworking, creative builders and problem solvers in San Francisco, California; New York, NY; North Bergen, New Jersey and distributed around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.