Business Operations MBA Intern
New York or remote within the US /
Business Operations /
About this role:
We are seeking an analytical MBA student who is an exceptionally creative problem solver to support our Head of Operations, CEO and Chief Brand Officer with the company’s highest priority strategic initiatives to support our fast growth. You’ll be leading cross-functional projects, working closely with our Operations, Fulfillment, and Marketing teams, to identify growth strategies and operational improvements and then bring them to life! This is an opportunity to make a massive impact during an exciting and rapid growth period for Dopple.
Please note that this role can be based in New York, NY or remote within the US.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with CEO and Chief Brand Officer to help guide short and long-term growth strategy
- Work with Head of Operations to optimize business processes to enable Dopple to scale quickly
- Work with CEO to refine KPIs, set goals and measure performance across functions
- Work with data scientist teams to identify how to further collect and leverage customer data to improve our product
- Embody Dopple’s core values, voice, and tone in order to provide a world-class experience for our customers
The ideal candidate will exceed the following requirements:
- BA/BS degree required
- Currently enrolled in leading MBA program required
- 3-5 years in strategy/management consulting, investment banking, or Business Operations experience at a leading technology company preferred with a demonstrated track record of driving results
- eCommerce experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills (e.g., Excel, SQL), with proven ability to analyze data and create compelling reports and presentations
- Outstanding writing skills, with ability to compose persuasive materials
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, particularly with creating persuasive materials and training teams on new processes
- Strong organization skills, with high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Domo, Looker) a plus
- Resourceful self-starter who thrives in a startup environment
Dopple is reimagining kids’ retail, creating the most joyful shopping experience for parents! We are the premier children's clothing subscription service, offering the world's coolest kids styles in a convenient try-on-at-home model. Parents simply tell Dopple what they want and need via a short quiz and Dopple does the rest, curating a unique “Drop” of the coolest kids’ clothing and accessories selected for each customer’s budget, style and size.
Our team is passionate about leveraging data, customer feedback and our incredible selection of the world’s best childrenswear brands to curate and deliver personalized styles at amazing prices.
We are a close-knit team of hardworking, creative builders and problem solvers in San Francisco, California; New York, NY; North Bergen, New Jersey and distributed around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.