senior backend software engineer
engineering – api service /
dora, crypto's cross-chain search engine and explorer, enables users to track transactions on and across chains. passionate about the multi-chain future? believe in building great user experiences? through partnerships with chains and bridges, we simplify the bridging process – from checking between multiple websites and explorers to just checking one transaction on dora.
the api service team at dora is responsible for enabling our client teams to access metadata from our database. we build new endpoints, we ideate on new user-facing features, and we work to automate and streamline where we can to ensure service reliability.
this is a high-impact role in which you will be involved in product and technical discussions, architecture, operations, and execution for an exciting new product offering in the web3 space.
what you'll do
- work closely with client engineers, design, and product managers to implement new features and improvements for the dora product
- contribute to the full development cycle: product ideation, technical design, development, review, and launch
- participate in team and cross-team discussions to improve our platform and drive forward best practices
- continuously learn and improve both your non-technical and technical abilities
who you are
- strong go/python/c++ skills (4-8 years of experience)
- experience developing and troubleshooting on aws
- experience with distributed caching layers
- basic or stronger experience with sql (especially postgres)
- strong communication skills, especially in a remote environment