senior backend data engineer (rust)
engineering – blockchain indexing /
dora, crypto's cross-chain search engine and explorer, enables users to track transactions on and across chains. passionate about the multi-chain future? believe in building great user experiences? through partnerships with chains and bridges, we simplify the bridging process – from checking between multiple websites and explorers to just checking one transaction on dora.
we are looking for an experienced rust engineer to join our blockchain indexing team. our ideal candidate is someone who finds the work of indexing chains a fun challenge & wants to grow their skills within crypto.
what you’ll do
- develop and maintain reliable rust code to index blockchains
- fetch, parse, and validate incoming data from chains
- review rust code from other data engineers
- create database schemas
- troubleshoot any issues that arise
- work with ops engineers to continuously increase reliability of our data pipeline
who you are
- skilled engineer with strong rust skills (including async code)
- demonstrable experience working with blockchain rpc apis (the more the better)
- experience working on saas cloud infrastructure
- proficient with sql (especially postgres)