New York, NY /
Doran Jones is looking for a dynamic Technical Recruiter, who will use their market expertise and creativity to source, attract, evaluate, and close qualified technical talent.
As part of Doran Jones’ recruiting team, the Technical Recruiter will partner with hiring managers across the various set of teams to help build a diverse technology workforce with strong foundational engineering skills, grit, emotional intelligence, and coachability.
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications.
- Source and guide candidates throughout the Doran Jones interview process.
- Successfully manage full life cycle recruiting process from initial phone screen to offer.
- Properly identify triggers and candidate motivations throughout the process.
- Negotiate and close candidates independently or support the hiring manager for successful closes.
- Manage administrative process, including scheduling interviews.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Act as a point of contact and trusted advisor for candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Ensure communication with candidates is prompt and professional at all stages.
- Ensure hiring policies and processes are followed.
- Help design, customize, and execute the recruitment strategy, leveraging insights, and shifting as needed to optimize results.
- Participate in continuous feedback and improvement of our tools and processes.
- Help craft job descriptions and interview question kits.
- Keep candidate’s data and all communication organized in the ATS system.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and provide support as needed.
- Develop strong relationships with past applicants and passive candidates for future opportunities.
- Look to create the best candidate experience.
- 4+ years of experience working as a full life cycle recruiter within a rapidly scaling environment.
- Experience recruiting for an array of software engineering roles.
- Full life cycle in-house recruiting experience.
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- A track record of developing networks of people to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Solid sourcing skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Detail-oriented, and never lets things fall through the cracks.
- Familiarity with social media recruiting.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Knowledge of consulting and financial services is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships, with authenticity and empathy.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
Doran Jones Inc. (DJI) is the leading financial services Data Engineering and Application Development firm, specializing in Capital Markets, Risk, and Regulatory Compliance. We are US-based, helping our clients fill gaps in capacity and expertise, reduce risk, and accelerate change. Our leaders average over 25 years of experience in Financial Services and Technology. DJI is repeatedly engaged by the largest and most complex clients for our Agile transformation expertise and practical understanding of the critical relationship between data, architecture, and application development.
DJI has a mission to place more people from non-traditional backgrounds into sustainable technology careers. Through partnerships with non-profit technology programs in underserved communities and Veteran organizations, candidates transition from tech training programs into real IT careers at DJI. Our unique recruitment policy allows us to create exceptional teams, bringing a broad spectrum of experience to our company and creating anything but a traditional consulting firm.
DJI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of McLaren Strategic Ventures, a private equity firm, that invests in start-ups and scale-ups. They provide a full range of highly trusted domain consulting, advisory services, and innovative technologies globally. Doran Jones is able to offer a broad range of technology, deeper AI and machine learning tools, data intelligence, alternative resourcing capabilities, and capital access to invest and digitize at scale. Our clients benefit from this unique portfolio allowing them to accelerate the pace of their own digital transformations through innovative products and services designed around industry-wide issues.
Visit Doran Jones to learn more!