Tampa, FL /
Product Management /
Doran Jones Inc. is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to help with the delivery of projects for a multi-national financial services firm. In this role, you will work closely with Product Owners defining the scope for development delivery. The business domain is Operational and Compliance Risk both of which are critical to the organization.
- Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Removes impediments or guides and instructs the team on how to remove impediments.
- Facilitates discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur during project delivery.
- +3 Years Scrum Master and/or Project management experience.
- +3 Years experience with Jira or a similar tool, Confluence, Office 365.
- +1 Year hands-on development, QA, and/or Business Analyst experience.
- Proven track record of delivering projects from kick-off to completion.
- Fluency in Agile methodologies.
- Strong change management skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Doran Jones Inc. (DJI) is the leading financial services Data Engineering and Application Development firm, specializing in Capital Markets, Risk, and Regulatory Compliance. We are US-based, helping our clients fill gaps in capacity and expertise, reduce risk, and accelerate change. Our leaders average over 25 years of experience in Financial Services and Technology. DJI is repeatedly engaged by the largest and most complex clients for our Agile transformation expertise and practical understanding of the critical relationship between data, architecture, and application development.
DJI has a mission to place more people from non-traditional backgrounds into sustainable technology careers. Through partnerships with non-profit technology programs in underserved communities and Veteran organizations, candidates transition from tech training programs into real IT careers at DJI. Our unique recruitment policy allows us to create exceptional teams, bringing a broad spectrum of experience to our company and creating anything but a traditional consulting firm.
DJI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of McLaren Strategic Ventures, a private equity firm, that invests in start-ups and scale-ups. They provide a full range of highly trusted domain consulting, advisory services, and innovative technologies globally. Doran Jones is able to offer a broad range of technology, deeper AI and machine learning tools, data intelligence, alternative resourcing capabilities, and capital access to invest and digitize at scale. Our clients benefit from this unique portfolio allowing them to accelerate the pace of their own digital transformations through innovative products and services designed around industry-wide issues.
Visit Doran Jones to learn more!