Senior Frontend UI Developer (Angular)
New York, NY /
- 4+ years of writing code from scratch with Angular (approx. 2 years MUST be with Angular 8+ and preferable with Angular 10)
- 5+ years of HTML5, CSS3, SCCS, Bootstrap
- 3+ years writing advanced algorithms, performing complex calculations, and constructing complex sorting/casting and arrays
- 3+ years connecting the front to the backend – APIs & Integrations
- Have hands-on experience with GIT including merging and branching
- Experience with Agile Software Development projects
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- C# and .NET is a huge plus
- Experience interfacing with Customer Relationship Management systems such as Salesforce, Workday, Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Wireframe and workflow creation
Doran Jones Inc. (DJI) is the leading financial services Data Engineering and Application Development firm, specializing in Capital Markets, Risk, and Regulatory Compliance. We are US-based, helping our clients fill gaps in capacity and expertise, reduce risk, and accelerate change. Our leaders average over 25 years of experience in Financial Services and Technology. DJI is repeatedly engaged by the largest and most complex clients for our Agile transformation expertise and practical understanding of the critical relationship between data, architecture, and application development.
DJI has a mission to place more people from non-traditional backgrounds into sustainable technology careers. Through partnerships with non-profit technology programs in underserved communities and Veteran organizations, candidates transition from tech training programs into real IT careers at DJI. Our unique recruitment policy allows us to create exceptional teams, bringing a broad spectrum of experience to our company and creating anything but a traditional consulting firm.
DJI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of McLaren Strategic Ventures, a private equity firm, that invests in start-ups and scale-ups. They provide a full range of highly trusted domain consulting, advisory services, and innovative technologies globally. Doran Jones is able to offer a broad range of technology, deeper AI and machine learning tools, data intelligence, alternative resourcing capabilities, and capital access to invest and digitize at scale. Our clients benefit from this unique portfolio allowing them to accelerate the pace of their own digital transformations through innovative products and services designed around industry-wide issues.
Visit Doran Jones to learn more!