New York, NY or Remote /
Dorsia is a membership platform in New York City, Miami, and the Hamptons. Unlike existing dining reservation systems, Dorsia leverages a unique supply & demand pricing model to offer hard-to-book reservations for a guaranteed minimum spend. For our members, we remove the hassle of finding the perfect restaurant for the occasion and the friction & frustration of securing a reservation. For our partner restaurants, we optimize revenue via guaranteed minimum spends, provide a reliable customer base by reducing no-shows & cancellations, and unlock access to actionable diner insights and marketing support.
Dorsia’s founding executive team and investors bring a wide range of deep expertise across the hospitality, technology, finance and media industries, providing Dorsia with a unique edge in building a new kind of restaurant tech brand. The founding team includes Marc Lotenberg (CEO; Founder & CEO of Surface Media), Mike Greene (COO; formerly Resy, Amex, Avero), Joshua Stern (VP; founder of Wine & Dine and I Know the Chef), and Jared Morgenstern, (investor, COO Raya and 3rd Designer at Facebook).
Dorsia is looking for an experienced Product Designer who is excited about Dorsia's mission and who will be the 2nd designer on our team. As an early member of our design team and reporting to our Design Lead, Jenny Zhang, you will help design how our app looks and feels in our members’ hands and how they feel when using it.
Through our design, we will evoke the values of taste and tastemaking in our art form that will drive a sense of trust and pride in our members. We will also remove all friction involved in restaurant interactions and move an entire industry forward and need to have a strong sense of user empathy. This is an opportunity to join a company at an early stage, to have a huge impact on the launch and growth of our platform, and to gain an invaluable amount of mentorship and visibility into leadership.
This is a full-time, remote role, but you will participate in periodic offsites and restaurant tastings near the company's headquarters in NY and Miami.
In the role, you will:
- Work closely with product to strategize and design core features and flows that members will use to make us one of the best restaurant apps in the app store
- Create design concepts from early-stage feature discovery through usability testing, final delivery, & launch, with an emphasis on a customer-focused, iterative design process
- Advocate for the end user at all stages of the design process; develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Work with Engineering and Product Management to ensure that our designs and Figma files unblock and outpace our pace of engineering development, including demonstrating transitions and animations
- Utilize Figma to produce storyboards, user flows, journey maps, and wireframes that effectively communicate detailed and complicated user flows
- Collaborate with our branding, marketing, and sales stakeholders to ensure a consistent brand identity across the organization
- 2-4 years of experience in designing consumer-facing digital products, with a tremendous sense of empathy for the end user in all aspects of the business
- Demonstrated experience with Figma Design and Prototyping
- An interest in keeping up with the latest design tools, industry trends and methodologies
- Ability to work independently and calm under pressure, while maintaining good judgment when making decisions
- Comfortability in a lean startup environment; ability to navigate ambiguity, handle shifting priorities with ease, and collaborate cross functionally
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related field Passion for the food, art, and experience
- Experience with animation (transitions, loaders, screens, etc.)
- Expertise in Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Our Current Design Stack