New York, NY or Miami, Florida /
Dorsia is a membership platform in New York City, Miami, and the Hamptons. Unlike existing dining reservation systems, Dorsia leverages a unique supply & demand pricing model to offer hard-to-book reservations for a guaranteed minimum spend. For our members, we remove the hassle of finding the perfect restaurant for the occasion and the friction & frustration of securing a reservation. For our partner restaurants, we optimize revenue via guaranteed minimum spends, provide a reliable customer base by reducing no-shows & cancellations, and unlock access to actionable diner insights and marketing support.
Dorsia’s founding executive team and investors bring a wide range of deep expertise across the hospitality, technology, finance and media industries, providing Dorsia with a unique edge in building a new kind of restaurant tech brand. The founding team includes Marc Lotenberg (CEO; Founder & CEO of Surface Media), Mike Greene (COO; formerly Resy, Amex, Avero), Joshua Stern (VP; founder of Wine & Dine and I Know the Chef), and Jared Morgenstern, (investor, COO Raya and 3rd Designer at Facebook).
Dorsia is looking for a professional, friendly and highly-motivated Executive Assistant to provide one-on-one support to our CEO. The Executive Assistant must be poised, creative, and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-focused, results-driven, and community-oriented. The ideal individual must demonstrate superior judgment in a variety of situations; have strong written and verbal communication skills; and be able to strike a sense of balance while managing competing priorities.
The Executive Assistant must be able to maintain a high level of discretion and thrive working under pressure to ensure successful completion of tasks and projects from start to finish.
Experience in a tech-forward environment is strongly preferred. Love of the hospitality industry is a must. This role will be located in either NYC or Miami.
In the role, you will:
- Promote greater efficiency by strategically scheduling, organizing and creating processes for CEO
- Provide day-to-day support for the CEO, serving as a confidante and the ultimate gatekeeper
- Organize, answer and route e-mail messages; composing and preparing response correspondence, all of which need to maintain utmost confidentiality
- Serve as point of contact and liaison for team leads to ensure open lines of communication, efficient meeting agendas/follow-ups and execution/delivery on requestsWork closely and effectively with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming calendar commitments, following up appropriatelyArrange travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Anticipate needs of CEO with minimal direction or oversightAssist colleagues with day-to-day troubleshooting and company logistical needs
- Manage occasional personal errands and tasks
- 3+ years of experience in a support role working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Proactive nature -- you get things done and are always steps ahead with the ability to juggle several things at once
- Ability to manage projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Utmost professionalism, savviness and awareness of business operations and prioritiesYou thrive in a fast-paced environment and love getting into the details while delivering exceptional results on time
- Proficiency in all Google programs - Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc.
- Experience and/or relationships in the hospitality industry is a plus!