Senior Account Executive- Luxury Hospitality & Dining
New York, New York /
Dorsia is a membership platform in New York City, Miami, and the Hamptons. Unlike existing dining reservation systems, Dorsia leverages a unique supply & demand pricing model to offer hard-to-book reservations for a guaranteed minimum spend. For our members, we remove the hassle of finding the perfect restaurant for the occasion and the friction & frustration of securing a reservation. For our partner restaurants, we optimize revenue via guaranteed minimum spends, provide a reliable customer base by reducing no-shows & cancellations, and unlock access to actionable diner insights and marketing support.
Dorsia’s founding executive team and investors bring a wide range of deep expertise across the hospitality, technology, finance and media industries, providing Dorsia with a unique edge in building a new kind of restaurant tech brand. The founding team includes Marc Lotenberg (CEO; Founder & CEO of Surface Media), Mike Greene (COO; formerly Resy, Amex, Avero), Joshua Stern (VP; founder of Wine & Dine and I Know the Chef), and Jared Morgenstern, (investor, COO Raya and 3rd Designer at Facebook).
Dorsia is seeking enthusiastic Account Executives to join our brand new sales team. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will target and sell Dorsia’s platform to prospective restaurants.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, results-oriented, highly motivated, and has a passion for the hospitality industry.
In this role, you will:
- Prospect and build relationships with restaurants in the NYC area, manage the sales cycle from initial contact to close
- Become a subject matter expert on Dorsia’s platform, helping restaurants understand the value of joining Dorsia
- Utilize CRM tools to prospect and qualify leads, and to manage all sales activities
- Create opportunities via cold call, email, and social outreach
- Collaborate with sales team to build off existing sales strategy based on updates to the restaurant landscape
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using our CRM
- 3+ years of sales experience, ideally in hospitality or technology sales
- Experience conducting outbound prospecting and demonstrated success in negotiating and closing new business
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Ability to tell the brand’s story in a compelling way
- A strong desire to learn, with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- A passion for restaurants and the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
Salary Range: $70,000 - $75,000 (depending on experience) + uncapped commission + meaningful equity