Technology – Software Engineering
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded European micro-mobility start-up. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We’re looking for a Data Scientist with a strong experience and passion for building robust scalable infrastructures and discovering hidden patterns that can be leveraged to drive the micro-mobility business forward.
What you'll do
- You will be the main architect of the data infrastructure that will power analytics at Dott
- Build the data warehouse and define key business metrics
- Create data pipelines for real-time analytics
- Build a deep understanding of the way people move through cities and create the systems that will help them move faster
- Mine and analyze data to find opportunities for development, product and process optimization
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Work closely with business, product and engineering and strengthen data-driven thinking in the culture
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in the field of data engineering or science
- Experience constructing ETL processes, both in batch and realtime
- Expert in Python and SQL
- Experience working with and creating data architectures and warehouses
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques is a big plus
- Experience working with the google cloud platform and BigQuery is a big plus
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.