Senior Software Engineer, iOS
Technology – Software Engineering
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded European micro-mobility start-up. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We’re looking for an iOS developer with a strong computer science background and a great attention to detail. As part of a strong and diverse mobile team you will have the ability to work on consumer and internal applications, built on the latest stack to support business operations. You strive to create elegant architecture, clean testable code and a delightful user experience. You take the lead in discussion, challenge your pears and coach new joiners in getting up to speed.
What you'll do
- Work closely with product and design to craft best user experience
- Define and drive development efforts on the iOS stack
- Ensure stability and scalability of the mobile architecture
- Coach new joiners and pears
- Assist in hiring top talent
What you'll need
- At least 5 years of mobile development experience out of which 2 years as a lead.
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Deep understanding of mobile architecture, design patterns and user experience
- Proven experience in delivering consumer applications in a timely manner
- Experience in mentoring team members
- Excellent English language and communication skills
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.