Central Operations Manager
Operations – Central Operations
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded startup micro-mobility European start-up, gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We’re looking for a Central Operations Manager to play an integral role in high-priority projects spanning across the business. This role will combine close cooperation with Product and Operations with direct ownership of KPIs critical to our business. It will involve ownership all the way from setting and communicating business strategy to designing, prioritizing, and implementing projects that help the business achieve aggressive goals. The ideal candidate for this role has strong data and operations experience, has worked with senior business leaders, and can both set a vision from 30,000 feet as well as dig into the details. You’ll report directly to Head of Operations.
What you'll do
- Independently execute various global and regional projects, across multiple teams while focusing on quality and service improvements, creating and improving capabilities, data analytics, migrations, people initiatives, reporting improvements, process standardization and keeping track of plans, quality and timelines for such activities;
- Help the country teams win their respective markets;
- Identify best practices from high performing markets and adapt them for broader roll-out;
- Work hand in hand with country teams to identify weak spots and improve on them;
- Set-up the reporting structure that will drive accountability and transparency at all levels of the organisation;
- Program / Project Management - You will be involved in many initiatives and should be able to multitask effectively in order to simultaneously support teams throughout the business.
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience in retail, fast-food, logistics, operations management or consulting;
- Project management - you have proven experience of managing multiple projects end-to-end in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work to tight timescales;
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Make decisions, learn from you experience and repeat;
- Organized - Excellent organizational and administrative skills and ability to manage expectations;
- Strengths in analysing data, exposing insights, and developing cohesive conclusions;
- Get your hands dirty. Work directly with your staff on the ground and find out what improvements can be implemented at scale;
- Strong analytical/Excel skills required. SQL proficiency a big plus.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.