Internship Operations, Munich
Internships – Germany
We are a newly-founded micromobility startup on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million and just released €30 million series A funding, co-led by existing investors EQT Ventures and Naspers, through its Naspers Ventures division, Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Felix Capital, FJ Labs, U-Start Club and angel investors.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Turin, Munich & soon launching in other European cities.
What you'll do:
- Help us to develop, improve and optimise processes;
- Work on recruitment, formation and management of our local teams;
- Monitoring and follow daily KPI’s to manage the operations, and work continuously on improving those;
- Organise scheduling, attendance, and general administration of your operations team;
- Oversee operations in the warehouse from facilities and vehicle upkeep to workplace safetyl;
- Have an overview of the inventory and logistics;
- Be in touch with other operating local teams;
- Own special projects.
What you’ll need:
- You speak fluent German and English
- A great mix between “ground-work” and analytics skills
- Initiative spirit, with a capacity to innovate
- A results-oriented culture and a tireless determination
- 6 months internship, based in Munich, Germany
- Competitive monthly salary
- Starting as soon as possible
- A stimulating environment in a booming company
- Hiring opportunities at the end of the internship
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.