Marketing Manager, Germany
Marketing & Communications – City Marketing /
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Marketing Manager to join the Germany team. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all marketing activities in the region, with focus on branding and demand generation. They will work hand in hand with the Central Marketing team and local operations. You will report to the Central Marketing Manager.
What you'll do: Demand & Acquisition (60%)
- Responsible for acquisition and growth of riders in German market
- Responsible for ensuring marketing plans are effective and provide a good return on investment (business, marketing & comms - offline & online)
- Responsible for sourcing and managing local demand and acquisition partnerships
- Defining loyalty programs
- Responsible for the execution of local street marketing activities and communication strategy
- Performance marketing support (translations, definition of content)
Brand side (40%)
- Be the brand guardian in your country and ensure consistency with global brand image
- Manage local Social Media accounts (community management, local contents sourcing, production and publishing)
- Develop and implement local partnerships (owned and non-owned) in the cities dott operates in (with key events, key influencers or key places)
- Coordinate local PR (monitoring, sourcing, day-to-day follow-up)
- Get local insights & data re- the market, brand, competition and ridership
- Responsible for planning and defining local marketing and comms strategy
- Responsible for brand partnerships & brand ambassadors campaign
What you'll need:
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing, communications or CRM. Experience in Mobility industry is a big plus
- Fluent German and English is required with additional languages as a plus
- Data based decision making. Be able to justify your decisions to your team and measure the results
- Team spirit, working hand-in-hand with our dear operations team
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills and strong network connections
- Experience in email marketing and process creation a big plus
- Love your city and the people in it, be the voice of users in our team!
- Based in Rheinland region and willing to travel.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.