People & Places – Recruiting
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded European micro-mobility start-up. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We’re looking for a highly entrepreneurial Recruiter to build pipelines for our Operations teams across Europe. You are responsible for hiring the right people for the right role at the right time. Along with hiring objectives, you will also drive recruitment related projects which will help to facilitate hiring and employment experience. The recruiter will report directly to the Head of People and be located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
What you'll do
- Source candidates via social channels for Operations, Marketing and Functional Teams (Finance, Legal, HR, Communications & Policy etc);
- Handle the full cycle recruitment process from writing job descriptions, conducting interviews, organising the recruitment flow, making hiring decisions with hiring managers and offering positions to selected candidate;
- Advising and communicating effective recruitment processes for all positions;
- Contributing to the employer brand of Dott but initiating projects;
- Liaise with key business stakeholders;
- Help the onboarding process of new joiners;
- Provide reporting for HR & management
What you'll need
- 4+ years experience hiring in related hiring disciplines
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, action oriented, hands on
- Knowledge of recruiting candidates from multiple european countries
- Proficient in English
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills, with the ability to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills, with the ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.