Supply Chain Coordinator
Hardware – Supply Chain /
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is, to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
Last year we raised an initial investment of €50 million series A funding, co-led by existing investors EQT Ventures and Naspers, through its Naspers Ventures division, Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Felix Capital, FJ Labs, U-Start Club and angel investors. Having recently won the Paris tender, we are becoming one of the big players in Europe.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 13 cities across, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Poland.
Work closely with the supply chain planner, operations, suppliers and logistics service providers (3PL) to deliver the right product, at the right place, at the right time while meeting the targets for logistics quality and costs and being compliant with the applicable customs and logistics requirements.
What you'll do:
- Find best shipping solutions for finished products and spare parts
- Setup the supply organization (warehousing, shipping, reverse logistics, etc)
- Setup systems and processes for warehousing and shipping.
- Ensure compliance with logistics and customs requirements and regulations
- Drive continuous improvement across the supply chain
- Logistic costs
- Delivery performance inbound and outbound
- Inventory accuracy
What you'll need:
- Minimum BA / BSc Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or similar
- Minimum 2 years experience working with or at a 3PL (strong logistics background)
- Familiarity with logistics tendering, standard operating procedures
- Basic data skills (Google Suite, SQL)
- Basic understanding of import and export regulations
- Experience with Dangerous Goods (batteries, class 9) considered a big plus
- Potential and ambition to lead a small team in future
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (“Protected Characteristics”).