Head of FP&A
Finance – Finance /
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe.
We are looking for a result-oriented Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, who will report to the CFO of this rapidly growing, successful and entrepreneurial international mobility company. The Head of FP&A is a team leader and key partner to the senior leadership of the company in executing Dott’s strategy.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead the development of a yearly budget process and execute it in partnership with key stakeholders and leadership at Dott, such as the Head of Functions and Ops leaders
- Lead the development of a monthly performance review process, which will include, among other activities, a forecast process
- Lead cost management activities
- Be the finance partner to any return analyses related to entering, leaving a market, capex investments or any plan that aims to achieve operational efficiencies
- Establish a risk framework for Dott and lead risk management discussions
- Lead, recruit and develop the FP&A team as Dott continues to grow
- Preparation of Board materials as well as materials for external stakeholders such as equity investors, banks and any other lender
- Support strategic planning and decision making with the associated finance analyses
- Support transactional work, being equity raising, debt financing or any M&A activity
What You'll Need
- 7+ years’ post qualified experience between corporate finance functions, strategic consulting, investment banks, VC or PE houses
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Team leadership skills: experience in growing and managing teams
- Relevant experience with design, improvement and implementation of processes
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Positive attitude: 'can do' approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective
- Ability to comprehend and narrate financial records for external stakeholders
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, action oriented, hands on;Based in Amsterdam or readiness to relocate
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.