People & Places – Recruiting
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded European micro-mobility start-up. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We’re looking for a Recruiter to build pipelines for our Technology & Product teams. The recruiter will work directly with the Head of People, ensuring key hiring objectives are met. Along with hiring objectives, there will be projects in addition which help to facilitate an improved hiring and then employment experience.
What you'll do
- Source candidates via social channels for technology and product teams
- Conduct recruiting interviews
- Organise interviews
- Manage feedback of interviews with candidates and management
- Progress offers, hire and onboard new joiners
- Provide reporting for HR & management
What you'll need
- 4+ years experience hiring in technology and product teams
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, action oriented, hands on\
- Knowledge of recruiting candidates from multiple european countries
- Proficient in English
- Great team player
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.