Senior Data Analyst
Technology – Software Engineering
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded startup micro-mobility European start-up, gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe. We initially raised 20m€ at our seed on November 2018, followed recently by our Series A in July 2019 with an additional investment of €30 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
At Dott, we believe data should be at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for someone who embodies that philosophy and who is capable of driving data-centricity throughout the whole company. You will work with operations, product, i.o.t. and engineering on highly technical and challenging projects that touch the real and the virtual world.
What you'll do:
- Work with operations and product teams to set objectives, identify improvement opportunities and prioritize product features based on business priorities
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate actionable insights
- Democratize data by supporting the construction of a self-service metrics mart, using cutting-edge technologies Use data to create user lifecycle models to spot trends in the usebase and the consumer population as a wholeWork with functional managers to outline the specific data needs for each business analytical project
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years in a data analyst role
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail