Supply Chain Coordinator
Hardware – Supply Chain
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded startup micro-mobility European start-up, gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe. We initially raised 20m€ at our seed on November 2018, followed recently by our Series A in July 2019 with an additional investment of €30 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We are looking looking for a highly entrepreneurial supply-chain Coordinator. The supply-chain coordinator will work with the Supply Chain Manager to will build from scratch all the logistics to supply vehicles and maintain them in all the European cities where Dott operates. The supply-chain coordinator will be based in Amsterdam and manage operations both in Europe and Asia.
What you'll do
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager to source best shipping solutions to ship eScooters from Asia to Europe
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager to source best shipping solutions to ship eBikes within Europe
- Build from scratch the global supply-chain system (ordering, shipping, inventory, replenishment)
- Setup the specific spare part supply organization (warehousing, shipping, ordering, etc)
- Setup custom clearance process & manage it
- Consolidate vehicle forecasts & secure capacities with factories
- Recruit & manage supply-chain team as per needs
What you'll need
- 2+ years’ experience in supply-chain & logistics
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, action oriented, hands on
- Structured & analytical, able to formalize complex protocols and projects
- Strong in supplier management and deal negotiation
- Proficient English
- Great team player
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.