Operations – City Operations - Germany
We are a newly-founded micromobility startup on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million and just released €30 million series A funding, co-led by existing investors EQT Ventures and Naspers, through its Naspers Ventures division, Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Felix Capital, FJ Labs, U-Start Club and angel investors.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Turin, Munich & soon launching in other European cities.
What you'll do:
- Responsibility for the warehouse P&L planning, development and execution
- Hire, train, lead and supervise a team of up to 30 people, including lead mechanics, mechanics and warehouse runners
- Co-ordinate with Ops Specialists across the whole of Rheinland and Ruhrgebiet regions
- Develop and ensure compliance with internal standards and procedures for everyone's safety: safety is your first priority
- Guarantee that productivity targets of the teams are reached as well as the quality of the operations (deployments, repairs ...) by anticipating and organizing the flows.
- Ensure and contribute to a pleasant working environment, a motivating atmosphere in a secure space for our employees, in collaboration with the HR and Administrative coordinator.
- Monitor operational performance indicators and ensure precise and rigorous reporting of activity
- Being a force for proposals in the continuous improvement of our processes (efficiency, security and environment) and our warehouse
- Participate to the introduction of new vehicle models (new scooters, bikes ...) and support the induced process changes
- Collaborate with central teams (Supply, Design & Production, Product, HR, etc.) and counterparts in other cities to share and improve processes
What you'll need:
- 5 years experience in Operational Management, logistics or transportation.
- Fluent German with good knowledge of English.
- High quality of communication, interpersonal skills, leadership, exemplarity and dynamism.
- Autonomy, organization and rigor.
- Robust crisis management and prevention in a recent and changing environment.
- Knowledge of the logistics / Transport environment highly desirable.
- Strong analytical/Excel skills a big plus.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.