Junior Community Operations Manager
Operations – Central Operations
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded micro-mobility Amsterdam-based start-up, gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe. We initially raised 20m€ at our seed on November 2018, followed recently by our Series A in July 2019 with an additional investment of €30 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers.
We’re looking for a Junior Community Operations Manager for our newly formed customer support team. You would be responsible for maintaining day-to-day customer support operations, and you would run the projects aimed at bringing Dott customer support to the next level. You will be reporting to the Community Experience and Operations manager and will work hand-in-hand with the central and local Operations, Marketing and Product teams.
What you'll do
- Team management: Manage the team(s) of agents that execute customer support in several European languages;
- Performance management: Own the team metrics and their reporting; seek opportunities to constantly improve them;
- Coaching: Motivate, develop, and improve agents’ skills in core support; engage agents in projects and strike teams (first focused on setting up support processes, later focused on product and customer experience);
- Process implementation and project management: Implement initiatives that would pump up the operational excellence of your team (especially focused on Content and Knowledge base accumulation and Quality Assurance).
What you'll need
- Native French and full business proficiency in English. Italian / German knowledge is an advantage;
- Minimum 2 years of management experience (Team Lead +) in a contact center or in-house customer support structure or different type of customer facing environment;
- Focus on people: you have previously managed team(s), and have a solid track of coaching your reports and improving their performance;
- Knowledge of customer support KPIs and experience in applying them;Experience of running Quality Assurance process;
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and hustle: our team is brand new and we are building everything from scratch!
- Being based in Amsterdam or readiness to relocate.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.