Technology – Product
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded European micro-mobility start-up. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We're looking for an experienced UX Copywriter (or Product Copywriter) to join our Product Team. The ideal candidate is able to improve products through simple, clear language and an authentic, human voice. As UX Copywriter you will collaborate with cross-functional product teams, creating innovative experiences, and designing a language that speaks directly to our customer and our core values. You will help craft the user experience, working with designers, engineers, product owners and other key stakeholders, as well as supporting our marketing team with specific guidelines for our campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver a consistent tone of voice within our products. You'll be working closely with central and local marketings teams in order to understand each market's priorities;
- Develop product content strategy, including nomenclature, standards, and language guideline resources.
- Work closely with the design team to create and refine product content for web and mobile. This will include microcopy, interaction flows, error messaging, notifications, and in product messaging.
- Conduct content audits and analyze data to evaluate content effectiveness.
- Clearly document and share process, workflow, feedback history, and decisions
- Present your findings at product design reviews
- Identify and prioritize opportunities where UX writing can improve user experiences and meet business goals.
- Please note this is a part-time job (24h-32h) that have opportunity to get converted to a full-time role;
What you'll need:
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically
- 4+ years of professional experience planning, writing, editing, and creating content strategy for web and mobile
- Background in UX and experience collaborating with UX, product & marketing teams
- Able to effectively communicate the content experience to senior leadership
- Experience building verbal style guides and laying the groundwork for best UX writing practices.
- Resilient, motivated, and passionate about content strategy