HR & Recruitment Co-ordinator, Poland
People & Places – Human Resources /
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe.
As a HR Coordinator, you will be the main contact person to your team and advise employees on HR matters. You will gather data, create reports and take part in several projects to maximise efficiencies across the HR team, getting the chance to create your own project too. Focusing on using technology, you’re always looking for new ways to improve or automate processes at scale. You possess a highly attentive eye for detail and are passionate about delivering superb client and customer service. The role will be located in Warsaw, Poland.
What you'll do:
- Be the first point of contact for all employee questions and enquiries on HR related topics;
- Manage HR documents throughout the employee lifecycle, employment contracts, new hire documents, time & attendance, benefits and terminations;
- Responsible for Polish payroll activities (first & final run checks, payment reconciliation, expense tracking and post-payroll reporting);
- Coordinate onboarding processes for operations teams;
- Ensuring that the HR administration is up to date and applied to the correct legislation;
- Handle the full cycle recruitment process for city ground teams from writing job descriptions, conducting interviews, organising the recruitment flow and making hiring decisions with hiring managers;
- Act as a cultural ambassador for Dott;
What you’ll need:
- 1-2+ years of HR-related experience, preferably in the European market.
- Fluent in polish, with additional languages as a plus!
- Experience in an international environment.
- Knowledge of Polisih HR Law.
- Proven success designing and implementing new processes.
- Ability to take initiative and build productive relationships with all levels of employees and candidates.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills, with the ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.