People & Places – Recruiting
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded European micro-mobility start-up. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We’re looking for a Sourcer to build pipelines for our Technology & Product teams
What you'll do
- Market research and talent mapping.
- Apply advanced talent search techniques, including Boolean, applicant tracking system (ATS) sourcing tools and online niche resources.
- Ability to provide effective consultative skills throughout the search process.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing demands and clients.
- Effective project management and organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
What you'll need
- 1-4 years experience hiring in technology and product teams (front end, back end, mobile teams, product managers, copywriters, etc).
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, action oriented, hands on
- Proficient in English
- Great team player
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.