EU Community Operations Manager
Operations – Central Operations
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded startup micro-mobility European start-up, gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We’re looking for am EU Community Operations Manager to design and build the best possible experience for our riders across Europe. You’ll be responsible for bringing the customer experience to the next level.
This role comes with a heavy focus on solving customer problems through data analytics, performance management, and coordinating projects within Dott to drastically improve riders experience: designing, testing, implementing, and improving. In this leadership role you will also hire, train and manage our entire Support Team. This role also involves a considerable level of stakeholder management, working closely with Product Team, local Operations Teams as well as senior leadership of the company. You’ll report directly to Head of Operations.
What you'll do
- Plan, hire & lead the Support Team for all our European operations (ie. in multiple languages) & manage service level associated;
- Prepare support materials in cooperation with local teams;
- Aggregate customers feedback and translate into product, or process changes;
- Surface product changes that reduce the need of users contacting our support staff;
- Implement the best communication channels to serve our Riders;
- Pilot and own new initiatives that transform our support operations and improve the level of service we provide.
What you'll need
- Fluency in English AND French;
- 4+ years of experience in a similar environment of complex or matrixed and fast paced organisations;
- Be naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate;
- Proven track record of excellent people management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and guide your teams through challenging managerial situations;
- A bias for action and problem-solving skills. You embrace challenges and would stop at nothing to create solutions--whether they're hacky, short-term workarounds, or more long-term changes;
- Data-driven and analytical in mindset. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way. Bonus points if you have SQL skills;
- A brilliant communicator and experienced in stakeholder management. You're a great team player and will onboard everyone around you to achieve great results as a team.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.