Business Analyst (Paris or Amsterdam)
Strategy & Market Development – Corporate Strategy /
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond.
Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards.
Mission of role:
We are looking for a data-driven leader with a strong bias for action and a holistic understanding of business. You are comfortable with a dynamic, cross-functional environment and could balance inputs from multiple stakeholders.
As a Business Analyst in our Strategy team, your work will shape Dott’s strategy from market expansion to performance management to long-term hardware choices. You will work with our key leadership team, including CEO, CFO, CPO, COO and country’s General Managers.
Among other projects you will work on:
1. Expansion - Which markets have the highest revenue potential? Which ones have better seasonality? Will there be a window of opportunity for market entry due to a changing regulatory environment?
2. Go to market - How to win out markets? How to scale and replicate best practices across all our markets?
3. Strategic Projects Management - How to ensure launch of the new important market? How to make sure our new product launch is a success? How to set up and implement key growth initiatives?
What you'll need
- 2-3 years of experience in Strategy or S&OP in high-growth companies or strategy consulting firms
- Strategy consulting with focus on operations, commercial projects (incl. go-to-market), financial modelling
- Relevant academic track record, MBA is a plus
- You take Initiative and have a clear bias for action
- Excellent business judgment & problem solving skills
- Strong quantitative skills (Excel, Google Sheets; advanced quant skills are an advantage but not required)
- Positive attitude: 'can do' approach and willingness to give everything a go from lots of hands-on work to high-level discussions on strategy
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is transparent, efficient and effective
- Based in Amsterdam or Paris with flexibility to travel
What’s in it for me?
🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK.
🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible.
💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn from some of the best Engineers in the industry working on cutting edge technologies that did not exist a number of years ago.
❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our
💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times.
Benefits we offer:
🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: Flexible working environment, do you want to work fully remote? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know!
🪑 Assistance with a WFH station
💰 A fair and competitive salary package
🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan
🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available
👶 Parental policy
Closing & equal opportunities employer statement
Come as you are
Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.