Community Support Representative, Polish
Community Experience – Community Support
We are a newly-founded micromobility startup on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million and just released €30 million series A funding, co-led by existing investors EQT Ventures and Naspers, through its Naspers Ventures division, Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Felix Capital, FJ Labs, U-Start Club and angel investors.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Turin, Munich & soon launching in other European cities.
As a Community Support Representative, you will be an integral part of the newly formed team which is taking care of Dott customer experience. You will be the voice of Dott for our customers and you will be making our users happy and loyal by solving their issues and engaging with them via email, chat and phone.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of the newly formed team early on. On top of the core job of engaging with our customers and solving their issues, you will be engaged in strike teams to build support policies, accumulate knowledge, and set up the quality system. In this job, you will not only excel in your communication and customer service skills, but also have a chance to build up project management skills and learn how mobility startups work from within.
What you'll do
- Deliver top-notch service to our customers: you will engage with customers across different channels (email / chat / phone) regarding all sorts of issues that may arise (including safety-related) - with empathy and willingness to deliver great experience;
- Do the research of what happened in customer’s journey before deciding how to help in each particular case;
- Identify bugs or fraudulent behavior early on and escalate it timely to ensure minimal impact on the business;
- Strive for efficiency: your individual performance will impact performance of the whole team (in terms of the speed and quality metrics), and will also be assessed individually.
- On top of the core support job: you will have a chance to take part in strike teams, and contribute to building up the processes, structure, knowledge bank and product solutions for your own team from within.
What you'll need
- Outstanding proficiency in Polish and full business proficiency in English;
- Empathy and passion for customer service: you can interpret what the actual issue of the customer is and what could be done to transform customers’ experience and exceed their expectations;
- Discipline and high work ethic: you are ready to work in shifts and you will always be on time for your shift; your need to be ready that your shifts from time to time will be on weekends or late in the evening;
- Curiosity and proactiveness: you think about how you can simplify and improve the tasks you are working on, and you come up with process and product ideas; you’d be willing to share those findings with your teammates and management;
- Being a team player: you’d be happy to coach the newbies and back up your teammates when needed;
- Have the right to work in the EU;
- You are based in Amsterdam or ready to relocate.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.