Central Marketing Communications
Internships – France
We are a newly-founded micromobility startup on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million and just released €30 million series A funding, co-led by existing investors EQT Ventures and Naspers, through its Naspers Ventures division, Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Felix Capital, FJ Labs, U-Start Club and angel investors.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Turin, Munich & soon launching in other European cities.
We are currently looking for a motivated, driven student who is interested to get a jump start in their career and help Dott to build its brand across Europe. You will be supporting the central marketing team in Paris to execute various marketing initiatives, to help Dott achieve its brand and business objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the central marketing team;
- Assist with executing various marketing campaigns;
- Assist with various alignments between central and local market on initiatives and activations;
- Assist in managing social media accounts by creating new & existing engaging content;
- Assist with translations and content production;
- Source, compare and map out new event locations to promote Dott;
- Think of smart new ways to engage new and existing customers;
- Be the Brand guardian and ensure consistency with global brand image.
What you’ll need:
- You speak fluent French and English (written and spoken)
- Strong attention to detail
- You are creative and ambitious
- Pro-active and driven
- You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities
- Enthusiastic, confidence and professional working attitude; you’re comfortable being out and about at events representing Dott
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills and strong network connections in the city
- Available for a minimum of 6 months, based in Paris France
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in the field of Marketing, Communication or Event Management;
- Competitive monthly salary
- Starting as soon as possible
- A stimulating environment in a booming company
- Hiring opportunities at the end of the internship
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.