Technology – Software Engineering
We are a newly-founded micromobility startup on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million and just released €30 million series A funding, co-led by existing investors EQT Ventures and Naspers, through its Naspers Ventures division, Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Felix Capital, FJ Labs, U-Start Club and angel investors.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Turin, Munich & soon launching in other European cities.
You are the go-to person for your colleagues' computer hardware and software needs, providing front line user support for all of Dott's internal tools and technologies. You troubleshoot, respond to inquiries and find solutions to technical challenges. Beyond the day-to-day, you improve the internal user experience by contributing to longer term projects and documentation efforts. You are highly technical, have proven experience with Google Cloud Platform management and are comfortable problem solving with multiple operating systems (like OS X, Linux, Windows) and a range of devices (including desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices).
What you'll do:
- User management (Active Directory and Cloud services on Google Cloud Platform) experience is mandatory.
- Network setup, monitoring and managing (Switches, Wifi, Access Points) in our headquarters and different operating cities.
- Partner with and lead peers, vendors and other technical support teams to coordinate troubleshooting process and resolution for incidents and problems. Act as an escalation point for particular regions, areas of expertise or technical support channels.
- Installation and configuration of Android, macOS, Microsoft Windows, and other devices.
- Mobile device management (iOS / Android).
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience as an IT support specialist;
- Strong proven experience with Google Cloud Platform management and Google GSuite.
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows, Mac OS, Unix, Chrome OS, networking; scripting and automation; application troubleshooting.
- Experience in creating/optimizing deployment and/or support processes for desktops/laptops, video conferencing, wireless devices, software and patches.
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and drive. Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make progress in areas where a high ambiguity and uncertainty exist.
- Effective customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication, and leadership skills.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.