HR & Office Coordinator
People & Places – Human Resources
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded European micro-mobility start-up. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
As a HR & Office Coordinator, you will be the main contact person to your team and advise employees on HR matters. You will gather data, create reports and take part in several projects to maximise efficiencies across the HR team, getting the chance to create your own project too. Focusing on using technology, you’re always looking for new ways to improve or automate processes at scale. You possess a highly attentive eye for detail and are passionate about delivering superb client and customer service. The HR Coordinator will report directly to Rafa and will be located in the Amsterdam headquarters.
What you'll do
- Be the first point of contact for all employees questions and enquiries on HR related topics;
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities by participating in various projects;
- Manage HR documents throughout the employee lifecycle, employment contracts, new hire documents, time & attendance, benefits, payroll and terminations;
- Responsible for EMEA payroll activities (first & final run checks, payment reconciliation, expense tracking and post-payroll reporting)
- Liaise with external partners and key stakeholders, gathering and communicating information to answer any questions;
- Create HR reports by exporting data when needed;
- Coordinate onboarding processes for central and operations teams;
- Ensuring that the HR administration is up to date and applied to the correct legislation;
- Manage the workplace and office to ensure overall smooth running of the spaces;
- Organise internal and external dott events (example; weekly office lunches, company events, etc);
- Act as a cultural ambassador for dott;
What you'll need
- 1-2+ years of HR-related experience, preferably in the European market;
- Experience in an international environment;
- Native english speaker with additional languages as a plus!Have the right to work in europe;
- Proven success designing and implementing new processes.
- Ability to take initiative and build productive relationships with all levels of employees and candidates.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills, with the ability to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills, with the ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.